Skiing in Switzerland
Switzerland is perhaps the most well-known ski destination in the world with its famous high mountain peaks like the Matterhorn, the Eiger, the Jungfrau Region and its peaceful mountain villages. It’s old world charm is contrasted by ultra-modern lift systems that are a dream for skiers who come to play in its mountain snow landscapes. Enjoy Swiss hospitality and the old world charm of a true European ski culture in Switzerland!
Must skis in Switzerland include:
Why Ski Switzerland?
- History and tradition – old world charm at its finest
- Sophisticated ultra-modern lift systems that whisk skiers up the peaks
- Zermatt – A car-free resort next to the Matterhorn with year round skiing
- Accessibility – All Swiss airports have train stations with convenient service to nearly all of its ski resorts
- A true skiing culture! Switzerland produces some of the best skiers in the world and the sport is widely followed and appreciated!