Skiing in Austria
Austria is known for its charming mountain villages and legendary après ski party scene. The Austrian alps boast some of Europe’s finest ski areas like:
The Germanic alpine culture of Austria offers a true mountain experience that is sure to embrace all who ski there. Watching ski races on TV in Austria is the equivalent of watching football in the United States, and skiing is truly the national pastime! Enjoy the nightlife and hearty alpine dinners in one of Europe’s favorite ski destinations!
- St. Anton
Why Ski Austria?
- A true skiing culture – Test your skills and love for the sport against the world’s most passionate skiers
- Alpine charm – The architecture of the houses and chalets along with the natural beauty of the surroundings will have you yodeling in no time!
- Lift systems – Some of the fastest and best in the world
- St. Anton – A huge ski area that connects to some of Europe’s best ski terrain and a fantastic village
- Breakfasts – The best in European skiing